3 Aug 2017

July Book Wrap Up { What I read in July 2017 }

41 comments

Hello people!  :)

This is the first time I posting about my book wrap up. And I'm thinking about continue post about it every month :)

In July I've read 12 books  ( 2 series + 2 standalone + 1 is standalone book but still a part of a great series which you can understand the inside of it if you read the series first XD )

Here's the list of books I read in July 2017 :


1. November 9 by colleen Hoover ⋆⋆⋆⋆

2. Forgotten by Cat patrick ⋆⋆

3. The Demigod Diaries by Rick Riordan ⋆⋆⋆



4.  Hush Hush ( Hush Hush #1 ) by Becca Fitzpatrick ⋆⋆

5.  Crescendo ( Hush Hush #2 ) by Becca Fitzpatrick 

6.  Silence ( Hush Hush #3 ) by Becca Fitzpatrick ⋆⋆⋆

7. Finale ( Hush Hush #4 ) by Becca Fitzpatrick ⋆⋆




8. The Field Guide ( The Spiderwick Chronicles #1 ) by Holly Black & Tony Diterlizzi ⋆⋆⋆

9. The Seeing Stone ( The Spiderwick Chronicles #2 ) by Holly Balck & Tony Diterlizzi ⋆⋆⋆

10. Lucinda's Secret ( The Spiderwick Chronicles #3 ) by Holly Black & Tony Diterlizzi ⋆⋆⋆

11. The Ironwood Tree ( The Spiderwick Chronicles #4 ) by Holly Black & Tony Diterlizzi ⋆⋆⋆

12. The Wrath Of Mulgarath ( The Spiderwick Chronicles #5 ) by Holly Black & Tony Diterlizzi ⋆⋆⋆


Turned out that my most favorite books on july is the Spiderwick Chronicles series and November 9 :) I enjoyed it alot. The Spiderwick Chronicles is a fantasy book for children and a very short book to read. So that's why I finish the series in an instant. only one day XD
and November 9 is the first book by the popular author Colleen Hoover that I ever read. And I will be, for sure, continue to read her other work :)
 I felt a  disappointment to Hush Hush Series. I love fallen Angels stories. So I expect I will love this one too. But this book is not for me..

My favorite quote of the month is from November 9 :
“Whether or not the couple ends up together at the end of a book doesn’t determine whether that book has a happy ending or not. As long as the two people end up happy, it doesn’t really matter if they end up happy together.” 

So what about you guys? what do you read in July? and which one is your favorite :)
Leave the comment down below and let me know :)

Find me on Goodreads :)

 Enjoy Reading 

  XOXO 



41 comments :

  1. Haven't read any of these books before but I've been trying to read books from Rick Riordan but they're in series so I always ended up putting them behind. I am hoping I'll start reading his books this month though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rick Riordan books is so nice. I really enjoy it and love the writing style. it's also funny too. I hope when you start read it, you will love it too :)

      thanks for stopping by ! :D

      Delete
  2. I haven't read any of these books yet. I do hope to try Colleen Hoover's work soon. Have a great August!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear ! November 9 is the first book by Colleen Hoover that I read, I usually don't read this typical of book but I enjoy it. I hope you too :)

      Have a great August !

      Delete
  3. Nov. 9 was a good read. I haven't read a book by her that I haven't really enjoyed.
    Kristin @ Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it's good. I have a feeling I will love her other work too :)

      Thanks for visited my blog ! :D

      Delete
  4. You had a great reading month! I see a lot of my most favorite authors. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the result of my July book wrap up. although not all of the book I like it, but it's a nice read :)

      thanks for visited my blod! :D

      Delete
  5. I haven't read any of those but saw the Spiderwick Chronicles movie. I didn't realize it was such a quick read though. I might have to pick it up.

    For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never watch the movie, but I will check it out. the book is very very quick read. you have to pick it up :) haha

      thanks for drop by! :D

      Delete
  6. 12 books is great! I haven't read the Spiderwick books but I'd like to, they look fun. I did see the movie. and I did rad a cat Patrick book (The Originals) and liked it, but I haven't read this one. I would like to read more of her stuff.

    https://gregsbookhaven.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thank you ! ^^ the spiderwick is really a fun read. and a quick read too :)
      The forgotten is just OK for me, but I will check her other work too :)

      thanks for visited my blog! :D

      Delete
  7. Halo.. buku2nya keren... Colleen Hoover favorites banget. Senang ligature Kanu juga suka bukunya. Salam kenal ya. Makasih sudah berkunjung ke blogku.

    Anyway, blogmu bagus banget. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iya. bagus ternyata. pdhl aq jrng baca buku genre ini dan lngsng suka. definitely bakalan check karya lainnya Colleen Hoover :)

      Thank you dear!! makasih sdh berkunjung ke blog aku jg :D hehe

      Delete
  8. Haven't read any of those except for Hush Hush, which I really enjoyed.
    Thanks for sharing these, and I'm now a new follower via Goodreads!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you dear ! let's be friends on Goodreads! I'll follow you back :)

      thanks for dropped by :D

      Delete
  9. November 9 looks like a great read! And I haven't read The Spiderwick Chronicles yet either, but still want to!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. agree! and you should try read the spiderwick. hope you will like it :) it's a series, but very quick read.

      thanks for visited back ! have a nice day :D

      Delete
  10. I really want to read November 9. It sounds like something I'd enjoy. I've never read anything by Colleen Hoover either, so that's another reason to check something out by her. Looks like you had a pretty good reading month!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it's really good :) I hope you will enjoy it as much as I do ^^
      and yeah I really enjoy My july wrap up although not all of it I like it :)

      thanks for visited my blog !

      http://www.luchluchcraft.com/

      Delete
  11. Great post :) really amazing blog!
    do you agree to follow for follow? :)
    kisses from Poland :*
    ayuna-chan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you dear ^^ I already follow you :)

      Delete
  12. I love books <3
    http://stylistfashioon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. These books sounds very interesting :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah :)

      thank you for stopping by! :D

      Delete
  14. Lovely post dear! Have a great weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you dear ! have a great weekend for you too :)

      Delete
  15. Hi beauty! Loved the post! I am curious now and would love to read them!
    Kiss

    Maggie D.
    IndianSavageBlog by Maggie Dallospedale

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh! I have to read the Demigod series. Is it about Percy Jackson or all new demigods?

    -Lena
    L.E.N.A | Revealed
    .

    ReplyDelete
  17. i love reading but i do not have a time for it:( only in weekends... follow:) hope U follow back:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great post!
    http://beyoutiful.com.ua/?p=4219

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nothing like a good book in a quiet corner. Thanks for sharing and greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Dulu banget berapa tahun lalu pernah gila banget sama serinya spiderwick itu, baca sambil takut-takut sendiri. LOL

    ReplyDelete