7 Feb 2016

thinking too deep might hurt you

18 comments


how's 2016 going for you so far?

when I saw the date on the calendar today and realized that day by day  got changed rapidly. it felt like everything was unexpected.Today  got a bad mood. It  made me spend the time to reflect alone in front of laptop, a book in my right side, and smartphone with low battery in my left side, everything feels so quiet.too quite..and it gots me a daydream thinking about,
what should I do with my life?

____________


 Despite that having a target on what must be achieved in this year, I got worry thinking about can I really make it goal or not? because different with my previous target in the past, this one is a big target. It seems hard. But I know what I want, and I also know how to do it. What I still don't have is an access. And the responsibility of what I have, is become a constraint.

In the world, not all things can happen or do as what we want or expected. When all the things seems difficult, you're going to start thinking discourage. it leads you to desperation. And desperation makes you feel lonely, and the loneliness makes you feel cold.
some people said to just live the life. enjoy it  and do what you wanna do. But is it right?? is it that simple? enlighten me.

The life that you lived is not just about you.  when you want to do what you wanna do, you'll gonna start to think about people. About your family. about your friends,your lovers, about many things. And it is. when you grow up. you grow with responsibility.

Thinking too deep might hurt you. When I despair like this, before I go to deep, I writing. It helps me to calm. And it helps me to relax. To breath. To believe myself again.

___________________________________


 in order to restore mood and become more calm, warm and enthusiast. I choose to wear an outfit with a touch of orange color :)

orange,fashion blogger,fashion,outfit,shirt,bag,nice,pretty outfit,orange style,orange outfitorange,fashion blogger,fashion,outfit,shirt,bag,nice,pretty outfit,orange style,orange outfit

People often describe orange as bright, happy, and uplifting.

18 comments :

  1. Hi sweetie
    I can totally relate to what you're saying.
    Growing up ain't easy at all, you start thinking about everything: is that right? Should I do that? You always think of the consequences of your actions.
    I love your honest post, you're an inspiration
    The outfit is so cute & pretty, I love the color
    And the not-Moschino bag is just perfect!

    Have a great day
    Kisses
    x Isabelle | Outfit Van De Dag
    Facebook Page *Click*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear. thank You for leaving me a sweet comment. it means alot :)
      I also hope you have a great day!
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Frank and honest sharing from the heart. Life is full of ups and downs. I too have my good and bad moods too. I agree that the orange you wore is bright, happy and uplifting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Nancy:D
      have a nice day!

      Delete
  3. Love the honesty of this post!
    I'm following you on GFC, hope you'll follow back so we can keep in touch ♥

    xx, Venetia

    Venetia Kamara | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you dear! sure, I just follow you back. let's keep in touch ♥

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. thank you :) sure, let's keep in touch ^^

      Delete
  5. I know what you mean, sometimes it is best not to worry too much. We all tend to overthink things sometimes.

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are right :) thank you so much dear ^^

      Delete
  6. Great post,very interesting!
    I love the photos! :D
    Can you please click on links in my last post? I would be very thankful if you do that! :*
    beautyshapes3.blogspot.hr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much dear! I will definitely click and visit your blog :D

      Delete
  7. Very cute outfit. I love the first sentence. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your post! And orange is such an amazing color to go with it!

    http://againstandforward.blogspot.com.by

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice bag! Thanx for your visit, now i follow you on gfc i hope you follow me too! kiss! ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you dear! I already follow you on GFC too ^^
      have a nice day :)

      Delete