12 Jan 2016

Do you like Taylor Swift music?

40 comments


yes. I am. I've been listen to her music since the first time " Love Story " aired on radio and tv. I like the way her music is different than any other music at that time. a girl with a guitar, her songs sound sweet and the lyric is like poetry ( I think ). it's deep, it's like a story, it's like a diary, it's beautiful.

Taylor Swift has certainly become known for writing songs about boyfriends or her past. It influenced in songs that she made. Like people always wondering who's this song is about, and it become gossip or topic about her in social media when her album is come out. But it doesn't really matter actually. Because when you listen to her songs, it feels like its not just about her. it could be anyone. it become any girls feeling about their lover. it become any girl experienced about love. and it's what i think its the best thing abot Taylor's music. her experienced become a story." a story in music "

and here is my 10 favorite list of Taylor swift songs untill now.

 My 10 favorite songs of Taylor Swift ( with quote in lyric) :



1. ALL TOO WELL
" Hey, you call me up again just to break me like a promise.So casually cruel in the name of being honest.I'm a crumpled up piece of paper lying here'Cause I remember it all, all, all... too well."







2. BEGIN AGAIN
taylor swift,song,songs,music,pop,country,begin again,album, playlist, favorite " And you throw your head back laughing like a little kidI think it's strange that you think I'm funny 'cause he never didI've been spending the last eight monthsThinking all love ever does is break and burn and endBut on a Wednesday in a cafe I watched it begin again





3. OURS
taylor swift,song,songs,music,pop,country,ours,album, playlist, favorite"And you'll sayDon't you worry your pretty little mindPeople throw rocks at things that shineAnd life makes love look hardThe stakes are high, the water's roughBut this love is ours"







4. BLANK SPACE
taylor swift,song,songs,music,pop,country,blank space,album, playlist, favorite"Cause we're young and we're recklessWe'll take this way too farIt'll leave you breathlessOr with a nasty scarGot a long list of ex-loversThey'll tell you I'm insaneBut I've got a blank space, babyAnd I'll write your name"






5. MEAN
taylor swift,song,songs,music,pop,country,mean,album, playlist, favorite"And I can see you years from now in a barTalking over a football gameWith that same big loud opinionBut nobody's listeningWashed up and ranting about the same old bitter thingsDrunk and grumbling on about how I can't singBut all you are is mean"






6.SHAKE IT OFF
taylor swift,song,songs,music,pop,country,shake it off,album, playlist, favorite"Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play.And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate.Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shakeI shake it off, I shake it off"







7.THE BEST DAY
taylor swift,song,songs,music,pop,country,the best day,album, playlist, favorite "Now I know why all the trees change in the fallI know you were on my sideEven when I was wrongAnd I love you for giving me your eyesStaying back and watching me shine"







8.TELL ME WHY
taylor swift,song,songs,music,pop,country,tell me why,album, playlist, favorite"I'm sick and tired of your attitude I'm feeling like I don't know you You tell me that you want me then cut me down I'm sick and tired of your reasons I've got no one to believe in You ask me for my love then you push me around Here's to you and your temper Yes, I remember what you said last night And I know that you see what you're doing to me Tell me why Why, tell me why" 



9. RED
taylor swift,song,songs,music,pop,country,red,album, playlist, favorite"Loving him is like driving a new Maserati down a dead-end streetFaster than the wind, passionate as sin, ending so suddenlyLoving him is like trying to change your mind once you're already flying through the free fallLike the colors in autumn, so bright just before they lose it all"





10. THE STORY OF US
taylor swift,song,songs,music,pop,country,the story of us,album, playlist, favorite
"This is looking like a contest,Of who can act like they care less,But I liked it better when you were on my side.The battle's in your hands now,But I would lay my armor downIf you said you'd rather love than fight"









40 comments :

  1. Great post i love Taylor Swift songs too especially blank space

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you,dear ^^
      yes, blank space is nice song. The first time I heard the song, I repeat it again & again 'cause the music is making me addicted lol

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing post! I love Taylor Swift! I'm following you, I hope you will follow me too ♥ http://everythinggirlneedstoknow.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! I follow you back ^^

      Delete
  4. Hello ^-^ I don't listen to Taylor's music, well I'm not into western music hehe but I find her cute ~
    Thanks for visiting my blog ;3 I followed you!

    http://sweetyrainydays.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeah she is ^^
      Thank you for follow me! I follow you too :)

      Delete
  5. I really like Taylor, she has this positive vibe.. My favorite song is Style :)

    Kisses
    x Isabelle | Outfit Van De Dag
    Facebook Page *Click*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah ^^
      I like style too! Its actually the second song in album '1989' that I first heard it. I like the music. somehow It's remind me of old song :)

      Delete
  6. You have a beautiful blog. Yes, I like Taylor Swift.
    If you like animation, visit my blog sometime.
    http://manjoreegraphics.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! Sure, I visit your blog and I like your graphic for new year ^^
      have a nice day !

      Delete
  7. great post
    would you like to follow each other?
    I'll follow back after it

    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw! I'm the one Taylor Swift fans ^^ All the song is my favorite ^^

    Thanks for your comment on my blog, Sure I like to follow each other on GFC. Follow me first, And I'll follow back after it ^^

    Love xx
    Official Seol ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw! Swifties!! hehe nice to meet you ^^

      yes,sure. I've follow you :) follow me back,ok? :D
      Have a nice day!

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  10. Hello dear! You have a very cute blog and I do like Taylor Swift Music. I followed you in GFC, G+ and twitter, I hope you can follow me back. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much dear! I follow you back ^^
      XOXO

      Delete
  11. i love this :) i hope you're having an amazing day!

    mfashionfreak♥blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear :) I hope you too have an amazing day! ^^

      Delete
  12. amazing post! I love her songs<3
    I follow you<3 It's your turn<3
    have a great day

    http://stargazershia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much !
      yes, I follow you back ^^

      have a nice day!

      Delete
  13. Brilliant post! I'm a huge fan of Taylor Swift!
    I've just followed you on GFC, #21, and would love a follow back!

    Abbey xo
    www.absie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Abbey! Wow, Swifties! haha ^ ^
      I follow you back for sure :D

      thanks for visiting my blog :)

      Delete
  14. great post
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC / facebook?
    let me know and I follow back! http://bysinkj.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D
      I already follow you dear ^^

      Delete
  15. I like her so much. On E!, I have seen story about her. That girl is worth of respecting. So much work on herself.Maybe we could follow each other, let me know <3

    Overpowered

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, You're right.I also watch her on E! And she's an inspiration from young people. achieved alot of great things in such a young age.
      Sure! I follow you dear ^^
      Thanks for visiting my blog :)

      Delete
  16. Great post!!! I like it!!!
    I follow you with GFC now!!! I'm very happy if you do the same.
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!!
      I follow you back ♥
      Have a nice day ^^

      Delete
  17. Great post:) kiss

    i'm following you via gfc, hope you can follow me back

    http://denimakeup95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You dear! I follow you back!
      have a nice day ^^

      Delete
  18. Hey, lovely blog!
    Wanna follow each other??

    Blog: http://missunderstoodstyle.blogspot.com/
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Miss-Understood-Style/1404591476502298?ref=hl

    Waiting for you darling!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure! I follow you ^^
      Hope you follow me back,dear

      have a nice day!

      Delete
  19. I like almost all her musics :) She is really pretty
    kiss

    new post http://sarameirelesthesnowwhite.blogspot.pt/2016/01/whats-in-my-bag.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm following you :) I hope you can follow me back sweet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. agree! she's pretty and talented ^^
      thank you dear! I follow you back :)

      Delete