16 Dec 2015

My Favorite Songs in 2015 - English & Kpop List

24 comments
songs,music,kpop,favorite songs, favorite music, best songs, list songs,


2016 will coming soon, so I'm thinking about making a list of my favorite music in 2015 because I love listen to the music so so much.. here I make a list of songs that I heard over and over. Its a worldwide songs list and also Kpop.  well, I don't know much or listen to korean music, some of their songs is took my interest. And stuck on my head when I heard it

anyway, even though I gave a number from 1 to 20, but it doesn't mean that the songs in no.1 position is my 1st favorite, or no.20 is less..
it's just a number hahaha 

so here it is. check it out

 MY 25 FAVORITE SONGS IN 2015 ( English )  

  1.  Shake It Off - Taylor Swift
  2. Blank Space -  Taylor Swift
  3. Dear Future Husband - Meghan Trainor
  4. I Don't Like It, I Love It - Flo Rida feat Robin Thicke & Verdine White
  5. Hello _ ADELE
  6. Black Magic - Little Mix
  7. Little Toy Guns - Carrie Underwood
  8. Title - Meghan Trainor
  9. Cheerleader - OMI
  10. Poison - Rita Ora
  11. Style - Taylor Swift
  12. Wonderland - Taylor Swift
  13. I Bet My Life - Imagine Dragons
  14. Earnd It - The Weeknd
  15. The Hills - The Weeknd
  16. Love Me Like You - Little Mix
  17. Sugar - Maroon 5
  18. Powerful - major Lazer feat Ellie Goulding & Tarrus Riley
  19. See You Again - Wiz Khalifa feat Charlie Puth
  20. Little Red Wagon - Miranda Lamberts
 MY 10 FAVORITE SONGS IN 2015 ( Kpop ) 
  1. CRAZY - 4 Minute
  2. Dumb Dumb - Red Velvet
  3. Me Gustas Tu - G-FRIEND
  4. Zero For Conduct - BASTARZ ( BLOCK B )
  5. Up & Down - EXID
  6. SSENUNNI - Jessi ( Lucky J )
  7. Because I'm the Best - HyunA
  8. Candy jelly Love - Lovelyz
  9. Apologize - Eddy Kim
  10. 23 - IU

24 comments :

  1. Hi, great blog I love it :)
    can agree on follow4follow?
    I like to be in contact with the great blog :)
    Greetings from Poland!
    ayuna-chan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Ayuna!
      thank you for stopping by at my blog :)
      I've just followed you :D

      Delete
  2. great list of fav songs...maybe I should so something similar!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog!
    Would you like to support each other by following each other´s blog? ^_^

    Et Omnia Vanitas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!
      sure, I've just followed you (▰∀◕)ノ

      Delete
  4. Hi Icha just visited your blog and started following you would love it if you could follow back and if you like we could follow each other on social mediasecurity have a great day
    Thanks for stopping hu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!
      thank you for visited my blog too :D
      yes,I've just followed you and would like to keep in touch :)

      have a great day!

      Delete
    2. Hey your welcome and thank you too.
      Sure we can keep intouvh.
      Hope you have a great day

      Delete
  5. Your list is really great! Of these songs, my favourites are Shake it off-Taylor Swift, Black magic and Love me like you- Little mix :-)

    I followed you, please follow me back :-)
    http://alwaysbepositiveee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post! <3 <3
    Please view my blog! <3 <3
    http://mirjanafashion.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :D
      and sure, I'll visit your blog <3

      Delete
  7. great, great post :) i always love reading your blog!

    mfashionfreak♥blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic playlist!!! Happy Holidays, girl.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post,I like these songs and I listen them (well almost every hahh).

    Would you like that we follow each other? Let me know in my comments,ly :*
    beautyshapes3.blogspot.hr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaXD thanks! did you also listen to kpop too? ^^

      and,yes! i would like to follow each other :D

      Delete
  10. I love Taylor Swift's music. My favorite is "blank space" right now!

    http://fashionradi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. blank space is my favorite too! ^^
      thank you for visit my blog :D

      Delete